Home Human Tissue Tissue Block|
TissueFocus Frozen and FFPE Blocks
OriGene’s high quality tissues are banked under strict and rigorous collection protocols to ensure that frozen tissue is not allowed to thaw during the cutting, storing and shipping processes. Each block undergoes rigorous quality control to produce well characterized, clinically annotated tissues needed for critical experiments. All tissue blocks are pathologist reviewed and the cellularity of the sample is clearly described.
140,000 tissues are available in formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded OR frozen, OCT-embedded formats. All blocks are shipped complete with pathology verification data, clinical annotation (including patient age, gender, AJCC TNM data and minimum stage grouping), abstracted pathology reports and digital H&E images of the source block for both the FFPE and Frozen formats.
To search for RNA, DNA, protein and tissue sections, click here: TissueFocus Search Tool
|Varies||Pathologist verified human cancer tissue in either frozen or FFPE format. Each block is approximately a 5 mm cube.||$550 ~ $750|
The following are examples of our highly characterized, pre-selected cancer tissues. More tissue types and patient samples are available, including non-neoplastic and normal tissues. Contact us for more information:
- Lung - Over 300 frozen cancer & normal tissue blocks. Smoking history
- Lung - FFPE blocks available
- Normal - Over 400 Frozen Normal Tissue Blocks - New!
- Normal - Over 300 FFPE Normal Tissue Blocks.
- Colon - Over 300 frozen cancer and normal blocks
- Crohns/Colitis - Over 150 FFPE & frozen blocks of Crohns & Ulcerative Colitis
- Crohns/Colitis FFPE - Additional listing of FFPE blocks
- Breast - Over 100 frozen and normal blocks
- Breast Cancer - FFPE Blocks available
- Ovarian Cancer - FFPE and Frozen Blocks with H&E images
- Melanoma - Frozen blocks available
- Melanoma - FFPE blocks available
- Lymphoma - Over 100 FFPE & Frozen Tumor blocks
- Kidney - Over 350 FFPE & frozen blocks of Kidney Cancer & Normal
* For additional listings of tissue samples from cancer, normal and other diseases, please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Order
Send your order along with your detailed shipping and billing information using the following contact information:
Each sample is of limited quantity. They are available on first-come-first-serve basis.
Terms and Conditions